[Rock-dev] Github migration - almost there

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:53:13 CEST 2014

I don't like this, as in most situations people *want* the GUI. The nogui
case is a special case. all packages including the GUI is the common case.
Note that gui/vizkit was already part of rock.toolchain before the
migration.

Moreover, rock.simulation is not part of rock.core, and should IMO not be.

Finally: in principle, one should not *have* to use rock.core on a
"finalized" system (such as a robot) as he can enumerate the packages he
needs instead of selecting rock.core. Since we are talking about having
e.g. a robot, it would IMO be a better approach as it ensures that, on the
headless system, there are only packages that are useful.

Sylvain