[Rock-dev] ENV AUTOPROJ_PROJECT_BASE vs. AUTOPROJ_CURRENT_ROOT

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:20:14 CEST 2014

Not intentional. AUTOPROJ_PROJECT_BASE was never part of autoproj, it got
added "under the hood" in the package sets. I might have removed it
unintentionally when migrating to github. Feel free to propose a PR to
re-add it.

AUTOPROJ_CURRENT_ROOT is part of autoproj since a few versions. I did not
want to add AUTOPROJ_PROJECT_BASE because the name is nonsensical to me.
Again, the removal of the old variable was not intentional.

Sylvain