[Rock-dev] pocolog / rock.toolchain.DEPRECATED

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Thu Jul 10 10:07:16 CEST 2014

We moved to github for our core-repositorys.
Bit in general this should not affect you in any way, try to change you
manifest in this way:

remove the mentioned lines and add:
     - github: rock-core/rock-package_set

in the layout only remove also all lines you mentioned and add:
   - rock.core

Try to run a update again.
If this does not help send me please your complete manifest.
The lines you send here are not working for me in general...

Best,
Matthias