[Rock-dev] pocolog / rock.toolchain.DEPRECATED

Alexander Duda Alexander.Duda at dfki.de
Thu Jul 10 17:16:01 CEST 2014

Am 10.07.2014 um 16:40 schrieb Sylvain Joyeux <bir.sylvain at gmail.com>:

> autoproj is changing the package set rock.toolchain to rock.toolchain.DEPRECATED which is at the end rock.core but does not import the package set rock which is specified in rock.core. Therefore all packages specified in rock ( rock-package_set) are no longer known to autoproj
> This is not an issue as rock.toolchain and rock.base are importing rock.core and the (gitorious) rock imports the (github) rock, which means that the package map what they were beforehand.

It is because there are installations which are only selecting rock.toolchain and rock.base in the layout. Now these installations are broken no matter which flavor they use.

Alex

--
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Duda
Unterwasserrobotik

Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
E-Mail:   Alexander.Duda at dfki.de