[Rock-dev] pocolog / rock.toolchain.DEPRECATED

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:40:51 CEST 2014

> autoproj is changing the package set rock.toolchain to
> rock.toolchain.DEPRECATED which is at the end rock.core but does not import
> the package set rock which is specified in rock.core. Therefore all
> packages specified in rock ( rock-package_set) are no longer known to
> autoproj

This is not an issue as rock.toolchain and rock.base are importing
rock.core and the (gitorious) rock imports the (github) rock, which means
that the package map what they were beforehand.

I've found one major issue with the new rock.core package set, that
appeared only when on next or stable. Can someone urgently have a look /
test:
   https://github.com/rock-core/package_set/pull/7