[Rock-dev] Flavours, freezes, updates

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:16:42 CEST 2014

>>       Here comes the neverending question: who has the time ?
> To me its quite important that we start soon on this. I could try to
> implement the autoproj extensions.
> Sylvain, could you quickly outline how you set up your environment for
> developing on the gems? Checkout the repo, and do a gem install everytime
> you do a change?

  1. add tools/autoproj and tools/autobuild to your manifest.
  2. run aup tools/autoproj
  3. re-source the env.sh (maybe run autoproj envsh, not sure)

To create a subcommand, add an autoproj-XXXX (e.g. autoproj-commit) to
the bin/ folder. You can have a look at autoproj-snapshot for what you
want to do.