[Rock-dev] diverging github and gitorious

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Fri Jul 18 09:46:35 CEST 2014

Hey, I noticed that we started getting diverging repos in github and
gitorious.  (e.g. vizkit has some updates on gitorious, that github hasn't)
can we make the repos at gitorious readonly, or was there another reason?

Cheers,

Jakob

--
 Dr.-Ing. Jakob Schwendner
 Team Autonomy

 Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

 Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
 E-Mail:   jakob.schwendner at dfki.de