[Rock-dev] autoproj snapshot not working on detached HEAD?

Christian Rauch Christian.Rauch at dfki.de
Tue Jun 24 13:39:05 CEST 2014

Am 24.06.2014 12:00, schrieb Matthias Goldhoorn:
> Hi,
> Why pople complaining regarding your question, exactly this push_to
> question is a good example for the use of stackexchange.
Just look at the comments of
http://robotics.stackexchange.com/questions/3091/how-to-overwrite-default-git-source-in-autoproj

"This is not a robotics-related question. [...]"

> And This question is similar, maybe we can discuss this as a feature
> request, but so far this is a straight forward question...

Yes, this is the question if the behaviour is desired and the answer to
it determines if it is a bug (not desired behaviour) or if there should
be a feature request if this is the currently desired behaviour.

I think it is a development related question and that we should not spam
stackexchange with this kind of questions.

Is there a guide on where to ask what kind of questions?

Nevertheless, I asked the same question about the behaviour of autoproj
snapshot on stackexchange.

Regards,
Christian