[Rock-dev] autoproj snapshot not working on detached HEAD?

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:52:33 CEST 2014

> I doubt that this topic belongs to stackexchange. People already
> complained about asking questions about the push url in autoproj on
> robotics.stackexchange.com.

I've replied to them about autoproj being part of a robotics framework.
We'll see what happens.

> This is maybe a bug and worth a discussion about the behaviour of autoproj
> snapshot. The target audience of this are developers, not users. Therefore
> I think that rock-dev is the right place.

IMO this is a user question (you use autoproj snapshot and have a question
about its behaviour). If there is really a need about further discussions,
then it can be moved to the relevant package's bug tracker.