[Rock-dev] Ruby/C extension libroscpp.so error

Leif Christensen leif.christensen at dfki.de
Tue Mar 4 17:51:55 CET 2014

Am 04.03.2014 17:43, schrieb Thomas Roehr:
> Hey Leif,
>
> rorocos is the ruby extension built by tools/orocos.rb and it links to
> roscpp given the ros integration is active. E.g.
> finding orocos-rtt-ros-gnulinux.pc will mean its is active.
> So what does: pkg-config --list-all | grep -i ros return!?
It still finds base-transport-ros-gnulinux

> Does your config.yml or env.sh have any related residues, e.g. setting
> of ROS_ROOT, ROCK_ROS_INTEGRATION ?
Yep, there were residues in config.yml:
ROS_PREFIX: /opt/ros/hydro

and in env.sh (although I did autoproj envsh after having deleted all
ROS-related stuff from my manifest):
OROGEN_PLUGIN_PATH=/home/leifole/dev/rock/smallrock/install/share/orogen/plugins:/home/leifole/dev/rock/smallrock/tools/orogen_ros/lib/or
   ogen_ros/plugin.rb

and
unset ROS_ROOT followed by export ROS_ROOT

Regards,
Leif