[Rock-dev] vizkit3d: fixing interpretation of transformer configuration

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:51:55 CEST 2014

Can one of you write down all that stuff (wording, exact mathematical
meaning, conventions in naming variables in the code, ...) right now (not
"later when I have the time") in a document in the "conventions and
guidelines part" of the wiki, and refer to it in the doxygen documentation
of the RigidBodyState as well as the transformer ?

Sylvain