[Rock-dev] vizkit3d: fixing interpretation of transformer configuration

Alexander Duda Alexander.Duda at dfki.de
Thu May 22 19:53:36 CEST 2014

Before, the change was made vizikt3d was showing the transformations in
reversed order and was not aligned with the transformer configuration.
This should be fixed by now.

The only thing you have to do is to correctly configure the transformer.
Nothing has changed here.

All tranformations are given as source_in_target which is unfortunately
called source_to_target in our code being ambiguous because no one knows
if the transformation is transforming samples or coordinate systems (in
our case samples).

Alex

--
Dipl.-Ing. Alexander Duda
Unterwasserrobotik

Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Alexander.Duda at dfki.de