[Rock-dev] vizkit3d: fixing interpretation of transformer configuration

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Fri May 23 15:07:41 CEST 2014

Sorry Guys,
but I don't get your source in target thing.
All our transformations are simply a transformation from a frame
A to a frame B. This corresponds with the naming scheme of source and
target and 'body2Odometry'
Also
Point_b = a2b * Point_a
is for me a completely logical way of writing this down.
Greetings
      Janosch