[Rock-dev] Corba Problem

Jan Christian Albiez jan.albiez at dfki.de
Wed Nov 12 15:51:43 CET 2014

Am 12.11.2014 um 10:11 schrieb Jan Christian Albiez <jan.albiez at dfki.de>:
> Am 12.11.2014 um 05:26 schrieb Janosch Machowinski <Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de>:
>> I only encountered the GIOP 1.2 error if the RTT versions differed.
>> You are connecting an ARM to an X86. Might it be that you hit an
>> issue there ?
> I have to look more closely into that. Thanks for the hint.

We just checked the rtt versions

The one on the Beagle is 2.6.0 on the i386 it is 2.7.0
Could that be a problem?
And if it is, how do I upgrade/downgrade the rtt version of the respecrtive side?
I am a bit out of my depth here, maybe someone can give us a hint to save some time

blue skies
	Jan

--
Dr. Jan Christian Albiez
Senior Researcher - Brasilian Relation

DFKI Bremen
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Straße 1, 28359 Bremen, Germany

Zentrale: +49 421 178 45 0
Email:     jan.albiez at dfki.de

Further Information: http://www.dfki.de/robotics