[Rock-dev] Merging the "align stable and rock1408" pull requests

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Thu Nov 27 07:52:30 CET 2014

Hi,

Before we start this, we schould ensure the packages are building.

There are some packages that doesn't build on the buildserver:

Master 14.04:
- drivers/orogen/camera_aravis
   no library named 'camera_aravis' available
   (Orocos::Generation::ConfigError) - manifest.xml entry missing?

- drivers/orogen/imu_stim300
   imu_stim300Types.hpp:72: error: 'Vector3d' in namespace 'base' does
   not name a type

- drivers/camera_aravis
   src/CameraAravis.cpp:164:77: error: ���ArvBuffer��� has no member
   named ���status���

Master 14.10, debian tesing:
- osdeps broken (I will fix them)

Next Debian and 14.10:
- simulation/orogen/imumodel
   orogen/imumodel/tasks/Task.cpp:91:18: error: within this context
       imu_data.gyro = Eigen::Matrix<double,ImuError::NUMAXIS,1>::Zero();

- data_processing/orogen/statistics : no task library named
     'type_to_vector' is available - dependency in manifest.xml missing?

- data_processing/orogen/type_to_vector
   /data/jenkins/workspace/workspace/rock-incremental/Flavor/next/node
   /Debian_testing/dev/install/include/aggregator
   /StreamAligner.hpp:46:27: error: ‘template<class T> class
   aggregator::StreamAligner::Stream’ is private
   template <class T> class Stream : public StreamBase

- planning/orogen/corridor_navigation
   generates GCC bug

Best, Steffen

Am 25.11.2014 um 20:55 schrieb Sylvain Joyeux:
> As discussed during the last rock video meetings, I've looked into
> merging the two pull requests I made a while back to align 'stable'
> with the current rock1408 release. This is temporary as a way to
> improve the situation, until a future-proof release method is
> implemented.
>
> I would be glad if some of you could test the current state,
> especially if you are/have actually used rock1408
>
>    https://github.com/rock-core/package_set/pull/12
>    https://github.com/rock-core/rock-package_set/pull/19
>
> Caveats:
>
> These package sets are not and will not be branched or tagged. In
> order to not do everything twice, I'd rather stick to the current
> rock1408 branch for people that want a fully frozen release and to the
> master/stable flavor system for the others.
>
> The following packages had been "moved to stable" in rock1408 and will
> still be "in master" with the package sets above. If you see yours and
> want them in, drop a note. In the future, we'll make sure that all
> packages have at least one declared maintainer, and this is the person
> that will be contacted for this process.
>
> - bundles/rock_auv:
> - control/hysteresis_model:
> - control/orogen/cart_ctrl_wdls:
> - control/orogen/torque_estimator:
> - control/orogen/trajectory_generation:
> - drivers/act_schilling:
> - drivers/alt_imagenex:
> - drivers/aravis:
> - drivers/camera_aravis:
> - drivers/ctd_seabird:
> - drivers/imu_imar:
> - drivers/imu_stim300:
> - drivers/mbeam_imagenex:
> - drivers/orogen/act_schilling:
> - drivers/orogen/alt_imagenex:
> - drivers/orogen/camera_aravis:
> - drivers/orogen/ctd_seabird:
> - drivers/orogen/imu_imar:
> - drivers/orogen/imu_stim300:
> - drivers/orogen/mbeam_imagenex:
> - drivers/orogen/phidgets:
> - drivers/orogen/phins_ixsea:
> - drivers/orogen/pressure_paroscientific:
> - drivers/orogen/tofcamera_mesasr:
> - drivers/orogen/ucm_schilling:
> - drivers/orogen/velodyne_lidar:
> - drivers/orogen/video_streamer_vlc:
> - drivers/phins_ixsea:
> - drivers/pressure_paroscientific:
> - drivers/tofcamera_mesasr:
> - drivers/ucm_schilling:
> - drivers/video_capture_vlc:
> - drivers/video_streamer_vlc:
> - gui/map2d:
> - gui/point_cloud:
> - gui/qcam_calib:
> - gui/vizkit_3d_plugins:
> - image_processing/orogen/projection:
> - image_processing/orogen/video_streamer:
> - image_processing/orogen/virtual_view:
> - image_processing/orogen/viso2:
> - image_processing/projection:
> - image_processing/viso2:
> - multiagent/fipa_services:
> - multiagent/orogen/fipa_services:
> - planning/lama:
> - planning/motion_planning_libraries:
> - planning/orogen/heading_calculator:
> [...]

  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de