[Rock-dev] Rock Dev Video Chat

Elmar Berghöfer elmar.berghoefer at dfki.de
Thu Oct 23 10:26:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

I put everyone in the conference request who filled in the doodle
(including you).
If I understood the procedure correctly, all these persons should get an
E-Mail with an invitation.
Just asked the ISG about the status, but I guess it will be ready as I
filled in the request, starting at
14:00 (CET), so that everyone who wants can test his connection before
the start of the meeting that
we scheduled for 15:00 (CET) and should exist at least until 18:00.

Regards

Elmar