[Rock-dev] Rock Release 1408

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Wed Sep 3 19:13:49 CEST 2014

I tested the branch for Asguard and Coyote.
By testing I mean running the robot and
navigate in the sand field.

For spacebot is is building at least, but as
part of spacebot is switched to orogen_loaders
nothing is working for me there.

The branch is known to compile on the 'usual suspects'
Ubuntu 12.04 / 14.04 and Debian stable.
Greetings
     Janosch