[Rock-dev] Rock Release 1408

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Wed Sep 3 19:26:55 CEST 2014

The main issue that is solve by this, is that you don't get
updated, because stable/next/master moved on. Now you
need to change the release explicitly.

Also I tried to freeze all external dependencies. The only
ones not being frozen are the ruby ones. Is there a way
to specify, which versions of the gems get installed ?

I don't see why you can't mix devel with release code.
You just set the override for the branch to whatever
you want, done.

Greetings
     Janosch