[Rock-dev] orogen_metadata's future

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:50:48 CEST 2014

For the connection tracking: there would be a much better solution,
that's not too hard to implement, in RTT with close-to-zero overhead
*and* proper tracking. Basically, it would involve allowing to give an
arbitrary name to all connections *and* provide an API to list the
names of all the channels currently connected to a port. In Rock, we
would use the port URIs as names et voila ...

Sylvain