[Rock-dev] Problems with ROS-Bridge nav_msgs/OccupancyGrid

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Thu Sep 11 16:35:02 CEST 2014

Uhm,
you know, that I wrote, that I did a mapping, and
that it did not work ?!
typekit.ros_mappings 'std/vector</envire/BinaryEvent>' =>
'/nav_msgs/OccupancyGrid'

For some reason this does not generate the typekit entries.
It works if I generate a mapping to some intermediate type.
E.g. :
typekit.ros_mappings 'ros2rock/IntermediateOccGrid' =>
'nav_msgs/OccupancyGrid'
Then the typekit folder and the stub functions get
generated.
Greetings
     Janosch