[Rock-dev] oroGen components used only for unit tests

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:50:51 CEST 2015

> +1 for putting the in the orogen project itself instead of creating anoteher
> one...
> ...the tests can be disabled by default and need (simlar to the
> metadata-support) to be activated explicitly.

That would also be my preferred option ...

However, let's get realistic here: I don't have time to implement
this, which probably means that the support for it won't come any time
soon (am I pessimistic ? If so, please feel free to implement it and
correct me). So: what would be the best interim solution (which keeps
the code outside the "tested" orogen packages)