[Rock-dev] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Access to Gitorious

Pierre Letier pierre.letier at spaceapplications.com
Wed Aug 26 11:41:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

My packages come from a previous installation I have done when gitorious was still accessible. I also found the gitorious package in the ".remote" folder. Is it possible to avoid to access gitorious and launch the "standard" installation. With the current process, i never stipulate what flavor of ROS I am using and I don't know if it can have an influence.

I will test your solution and let you know (i am resinstalling a proper system, after my trials...)

Pierre