[Rock-dev] Parallel repository rock-gui/rock_widget_collection on github and gitorious

Martin Zenzes martin.zenzes at dfki.de
Tue Feb 24 15:06:28 CET 2015

On 01/09/2015 04:57 PM, Leif Christensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> looks, like we have two parallel active repositories of the
> rock_widget_collection on github and gitorious. I ran into this problem
> (again) and was able to push to gitorious without any warnings.
>
> Is this intended? If not, can someone please deactivate rock-gui /
> rock_widget_collection on gitorious?
>
> Active one seems to be rock-core/gui-rock_widget_collection on github.
>
> Leif
Wondering: We are not good at "deprecating" locations, sources or
workflows in an organized way... Will the stuff on gitorious be deleted
in the future?

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to add a tag like

      <deprecated>This packet is deprecated, please go away!</deprecated>

to the manifest.xml, which autoproj would print out as a flashing red
warning during processing?

Greetings
     Martin

--