[Rock-dev] Proposal for a Rock website redesign

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:13:01 CET 2015

Cajahyba (from BIR) asked me to put online a redesign proposal for the
Rock website. I finally did so (sorry for the long time, Cajahyba !)

Example front page
   http://www.jhaampe.org/rock-redesign/

Example documentation page
   http://www.jhaampe.org/rock-redesign/documentation/introduction/overview.html

Obviously, before getting into the full-fledged work, we would like to
have some feedback ...

In addition, we were considering whether we should not use this to
change the website generation tool. I picked webgen at the time before
it looked really the best (given the constraint that one should be
able to generate and browse the documentation offline). These days,
especially given that we are now on github, jekyll took a lot of steam
(and is IMO a lot better than webgen). We would appreciate some
thoughts on the matter as well ...