[Rock-dev] Release cycle triggern before orogen_loader merge?

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:19:00 CET 2015

Moreover, rock-core has not seen much progress since rock1408.

This is a discussion that I wanted to have (within the "how to
release" discussion): why not find a way to separate rock-core and
other package's release schedule. As Rock matures, the need for
full-fledged rock-core releases should get lower and lower, while
packages (hopefully) will see a lot of progression.

Sylvain