[Rock-dev] Rock 1505 Release is broken

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Mon Jul 6 11:47:07 CEST 2015

At least for master there I just created a PR

https://github.com/rock-core/package_set/pull/60

Gitorious.org is currently not available, they are moving the repos to
the "Internet Archive" and promise, the pull URLs will be available again.

So the release will be "auto fixed" "soon".

Until then we could use the -k option for updates.

Or bugfix the release...

Steffen

--
  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de