[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] rock15.05.1 sub release

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Thu Jul 30 15:36:15 CEST 2015

Hey,
*moved to rock-dev*

Afaik we only have: http://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/Standards/RG11
we have no deprecation mechanism for packages, and i don't have the time
to implement it.
The package was mentioned several times as deprecated therefore I (i
myself) took this decision yes.

Since im doing currently the release i have to "spend" my time on this.
If someone is willing to take over the releases i'm not cling on it.

Best,
Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn