[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] rock15.05.1 sub release

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Fri Jul 31 09:53:09 CEST 2015

To get more input, you should probably use rock-dev instead of rock-users :)
On the subject: I also remember base/orogen/interfaces to be deprecated, but I agree with Janosch that removal should only be in major releases.
This sub-release is a special case though. We are forced to do something, and Mathias tried to fix it.
Is there are practical way to solve this right now? E.g. including the base/orogen/interfaces on github?

Cheers,

Jakob