[Rock-dev] Autobuild behaviour for fixed packages

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Thu Jun 4 11:17:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm not sure if i understood the problem.

1. A dev adds a override to develop a package
2. Another dev pins the package to a commit

3. On update the pinned commit is checked out without warning?
or
3. The first dev doesn't recognize the the override?

In the first scenario, there should be a warning.

In the second, the (first) dev will encounter the same problem and
either solve it in his (advanced code) and fix it there, or not
encounter the problem at all. Both is fine for me.

I think in the second case, no warning is required.

Steffen

--
  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de