[Rock-dev] Autobuild behaviour for fixed packages

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Thu Jun 4 11:34:16 CEST 2015

The Problem is :
Local repo is checked out at master / any commit that is ahead of the tag.
In this case Autoproj update will not move HEAD back to the tag, but
keep the current commit.
The Bad scenario now is :
1. Package is on master
2. Package is broken, and pinned back by another developer

If you now run an autoproj update you won't notice, that you should
be on the pin, but are still on master.

Also it is annoying in combination with the release.
Greetings
     Janosch