[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] Renaming group organization - rock-image-processing

Raul Dominguez Raul.Dominguez at dfki.de
Wed Mar 18 09:16:19 CET 2015

Hello Javier,

I find the idea of organizing all the perception related packages
together under rock-perception good.

Currently rock-image-processing does only contains packages related to
image processing: https://github.com/rock-image-processing

Renaming makes sense if the packages that should be in rock-perception
are moved there after the renaming.

Kind regards,
Raúl