[Rock-dev] Who are the package maintainers?

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Tue Mar 24 09:32:17 CET 2015

Hi,

Am 24.03.2015 um 08:51 schrieb Jakob Schwendner:
>> What I don't like about the spreadsheet thing is that (1) I really don't want to
>> auto-edit manifest.xml (it loses formatting and
>> comments) and (2) nobody will want to be tasked with editing manifest.xml
>> one by one. So ... I thought that distributing the work is not error-prone but
>> would at least be less painful.
> The good thing about the spreadsheet would be, that we can share the load of maintaining a bit,

What exactly is the benefit from having the list at all? I think it
won't be any faster than going to github and look at the contributors
listed there.

Or am I missing something here?

Perhaps we can automate the readout when we redo the pakages page for
rock-robotics.org.

At least the JSON about contributions is available:

https://api.github.com/repos/rock-core/autobuild/contributors

Best,

Steffen

  and we have a better overview of the distribution.
> After everyone has filled himself in, we do a small videoconf to discuss, and then each maintainer changes the maintainer tag as a first thing.
>
> Jakob

  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de