[Rock-dev] 3drov simulator repo in rock simulation - to remove

Martin.Azkarate at esa.int Martin.Azkarate at esa.int
Fri Mar 27 09:29:34 CET 2015

Morning,

I believe giving a warning is the right approach. At the moment, there is
nobody from ESA maintaining this package so it should be at least tagged
accordingly.
It could be possible that in the future someone in our team retakes this
package so then the tag could be removed.

In the end, it is not a big issue because I would say *most certainly*
there is nobody using this component at all.

Regards,
Martin Azkarate
TEC-MMA
HE Space for ESA - European Space Agency
Space Automation and Robotics Engineer
ESTEC - European Space research and TEchnology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, 2201 AZ Noordwijk
The Netherlands
Martin.Azkarate at esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel +31 71 565 3480 | Mob +31 650 625 564