No subject

Wed Mar 4 09:14:48 CET 2015

fail with an error message mentioning that (1) the package is
deprecated, (2) how to use it anyways and (3) that he won't be able to
use it in future releases unless he copies the package definition into
its own package sets.

After one release cycle, the package could be simply removed from the
package sets. If said users

The implementation of "forcing the build of packages" was to add them
explicitely to the layout: section in autoproj/manifest. That has
unintended consequences
(https://github.com/rock-core/autoproj/issues/58). I proposed two
alternatives in the discussion, but then I and Alex dropped the
matter:
 - add a ! tag in the package name in the layout to say (do it !)
 - add a forced_packages section to list packages that should be built
no matter what

Sylvain