[Rock-dev] Wiki + TRAC access

Martin Günther martin.guenther at dfki.de
Wed May 20 11:57:27 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'd like to read pages on the rock.opendfki.de wiki. I've created an
account on https://config.opendfki.de two weeks ago and applied for the
"rock" project membership, but I still can't log in. (Actually, I've
created two accounts, martin.guenther and magu02, since I had overlooked
that there was a separate registration page for DFKI staff). What now?

Also, the documentation says that issues are tracked using Trac (which
I cannot log into either). Is this still correct, or have you switched
to GitHub issues?

By the way, would it be possible to make the Wiki and Trac
world-readable without login?

Cheers,
Martin

--
Dipl.-Inf. Martin Günther
Researcher

DFKI GmbH
Robotics Innovation Center Bremen - Außenstelle Osnabrück
ICO InnovationsCentrum Osnabrück GmbH
Albert-Einstein-Straße 1
49076 Osnabrück, Germany