[Rock-dev] Wiki + TRAC access

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Wed May 20 15:31:20 CEST 2015

Hi,
The trac should be readable from public by using the http url, sylvain
mentioned some problems i could not reproduce.
If you have problem please give more details or write a email to
schwindt at dfki.uni-kl.de (he maintains the infrastructure)

The account creation should be proccessed by Christopher Gaudig

Best,
Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn