[Rock-dev] Wiki + TRAC access

Martin Günther martin.guenther at dfki.de
Wed May 20 15:59:41 CEST 2015

Hi Matthias,

On Wed, 20 May 2015 15:31:20 +0200
Matthias Goldhoorn <matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> The trac should be readable from public by using the http url,
> sylvain mentioned some problems i could not reproduce.
> If you have problem please give more details or write a email to
> schwindt at dfki.uni-kl.de (he maintains the infrastructure)
>
> The account creation should be proccessed by Christopher Gaudig
>
> Best,
> Matthias

Christopher Gaudig immediately activated my account, so it's working
for me now, thanks!

How to reproduce the problem: Just go to...

    http://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/

... and you'll be redirected to the https site, which asks you for
login information. If you don't get that, you've probably logged in
before using that browser (the site is strangely persistent: logout
and even clearing the cookies doesn't work).

Anyway, it's working for me now, so thanks.

Cheers,
Martin

--
Dipl.-Inf. Martin Günther
Researcher

DFKI GmbH
Robotics Innovation Center Bremen - Außenstelle Osnabrück
ICO InnovationsCentrum Osnabrück GmbH
Albert-Einstein-Straße 1
49076 Osnabrück, Germany