[Rock-dev] Selection of porting Rock to RTEMS as a GSoC project

Sambeet Panigrahi sambeet161616 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:20:12 CEST 2016

Hi,
My project of porting Rock to RTEMS is selected as a GSoC project for
GSoC-2016.I thank the Rock community for all the help and specifically to
Martin Zenzes,Thomas Roehr and Sylvain Joyeux for their support.

My project is to improve the existing port of Rock to RTEMS.As a part of
this GSOC 2016, I will pick up from where the last SOCIS project left and
continue to make the port better by adding recipes to RTEMS Source Builder
an Rock's Autoproj.This would decrease the toil involved in the port.
Further I would also port useful libraries of Rock to RTEMS.

I am now going through the existing scripts from the old port and will soon
proceed to my first step of adding RTEMS support to Orocos.

Once again I am thankful for all the support and would welcome all the help
the community would provide:)