[Rock-dev] Building Non-Rock-Executables using rock-libraries

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Fri Aug 19 09:41:18 CEST 2016

In your case there is really no such thing as "the framework."
Autoproj is just calling cmake for you. The rock cmake macros are just helpers to make the cmake shorter.
You can just use plain cmake to link to your library:
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.3/command/target_link_libraries.html

cheers,

Jakob