[Rock-dev] Bug with autoproj

Raul Dominguez Raul.Dominguez at dfki.de
Tue Aug 30 13:50:11 CEST 2016

Hi,

One reason it happened in my installation was that in more than one
package_set the sources.yml was using the same wildcards such as
rock-control/.* (from rock.control and dfki.control). I guess autoproj
will just choose one of the remotes even if the searched package is not
provided by that one. (e.g. control-reflexxes is only available in
rock.control). To solve this I included overrides for the packages not
checking in the overrides.d folder.

Nevertheless, I found this problem happening too for other packages
which were not falling in the previous case and as Steffen said the only
way I managed to checkout those was doing a manual checkout.

Kind regards,

Raúl