[Rock-dev] Bug with autoproj

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:33:28 CEST 2016

Puzzled.

It indeed looks like it tries to update a package that has not yet
been checked out. This is controlled by the presence of the srcdir
folder.

Checkout is non-parallel in autoproj v1 (could have been a race in
v2), and it is mainly an autobuild process ... and there has been no
changes to either autoproj 1.13.x and autobuild 1.9.x lately (i.e.
latest releases mid-june, and they included very minor,
non-import-related, changes compared to the releases of late 2015).
And I can definitely checkout a rock install in a VM on 15.10 and
16.04. I'm loading a 14.04 install to check it out there.

I would suggest removing the non-public rock package sets one by one
and see if the problem goes away and/or review which changes have
landed in these.

Sylvain