[Rock-dev] Bug with autoproj

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:44:11 CEST 2016

Christoph's bugfix from yesterday got my brain thinking overnight ...
and it might have found the problem.

It's a subtle behaviour change between setup_package/post_import in
autoproj 1.x and 2.x that I triggered with PR#92. Long story short,
the rock package set was installing the git hooks even though the
package was not checked out yet.

Fix: https://github.com/rock-core/package_set/pull/99. Please test on 1.x.

Sylvain