[Rock-dev] typdefs as port type

Ajish Babu ajish.babu at dfki.de
Sat Feb 6 10:00:54 CET 2016

Hi,

thanks Alex for your reply.

I just realized that I am using typedefs for templates which according to the documentation (http://rock-robotics.org/stable/documentation/orogen/type_definitions.html) is not supported. It is still interesting how it works with the stable branch.

The workaround mentioned is confusing on how the type should be named. Should it be named with "gccxml_workaround" as per the written text or with "orogen_workaround" as per the sample code.

Thanks for any help

Best
Ajish