[Rock-dev] Rock/RTT on RTEMS

Ana Vazquez ana.vazquez.alonso at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:16:46 CET 2016

Hi all,

I am really happy to hear that you are taking over this project :)

I am trying to contact the admin of datsi.fi.upm.es to see if I can get a
copy of the work I did. It was able to run a basic example either in X86
and LEON2 (using TSIM). I think I also sent a copy to Sylvain Joyeux but It
was long time ago :P

Please find attached some emails we interchange during the project just in
case they help.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kind regards,
Ana

Sambeet Panigrahi <sambeet161616 at gmail.com>
Feb 13 (2 days ago)
to me
Hi,
I want to take up the project you were working on for  SOCIS. However there
are no good startup guides or documentation available. The links to initial
port i.e. in the page does not lead anywhere.

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Projects/Open/RockOnRTEMS

I have contacted rock devlopers and they provided me with the repos

https://github.com/rock-core/buildconf/tree/rtems

So I ended up having a lot of code but not knowing what are we trying to
achieve with it.

Can you please tell me what your project was exactly and how did you start
working on it?I am a newbie to Rock so it would really help if you can
provide steps.

Best Regards