[Rock-dev] Vizkit.control destroys configurations

Alexander Duda Alexander.Duda at dfki.de
Tue Feb 23 19:14:50 CET 2016

You should always call Vizkit.control log at the very end just before
Vizkit.exec because it does a lot of things preparing the replay. None
the less it should not mess up the current path. Can you write an issue
on github?

Some examples how to use it can be found here:
http://rock-robotics.org/stable/documentation/graphical_user_interface/300_displaying_logfiles.html

Best
Alex