[Rock-dev] git.foo.bar -> git.git.foo.bar

Martin Fritsche Martin.Fritsche at dfki.de
Mon Jan 18 16:14:30 CET 2016

Hi all,
today I tried to bootstrap an existing project.

To keep it short, I wanted to bootstrap a project from git.hb.dfki.de
and selected https as downloading transport. This resulted in:
  fatal: unable to access 'https://git.git.hb.dfki.de/projectname/...
Notice the extra "git."!
I could fix this localy by removing the extra "git." in
.gems/gems/autoproj-1.13.3/lib/autoproj/gitorious.rb

Now my question is: Is this intentional? Am I (or the buildconf creator)
doing something wrong?

Best,
Martin

--
Dipl.-Inf. Martin Fritsche
Unterwasserrobotik

Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

Tel.:     +49 (0)421 17845-4134
Zentrale: +49 421 17845-0
Fax:      +49 (0)421 17845-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
E-Mail:   martin.fritsche at dfki.de