[Rock-dev] Rock/RTT on RTEMS

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:14:37 CET 2016

I know this was an ESA Summer of Code in Space project but
I don't know that any core RTEMS developer was actively
involved mentoring.

I found this thread where I asked to be in the loop. You probably
found it already though. At least it might give another name to
add to the research.

http://rock-dev.dfki.narkive.com/HKdKCf3Z/offlist-esa-socis-rtt-rock-rtems

FWIW RTEMS now has something similar to *BSD ports collections
called the RTEMS Source Builder (RSB). If Rock/RTT can be built for
RTEMS, we would appreciate a "recipe" to be added to the RSB.

I am just as curious as you are about the status of this. If it didn't
get finished, we are happy to discuss this as a possible Google
Summer of Code project from the RTEMS perspective if we
can get a mentor from Rock/RTT to co-mentor.

--joel sherrill
RTEMS