[Rock-dev] Fwd: Rock/RTT on RTEMS

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Tue Jan 19 09:41:45 CET 2016

Hi Javier,
i integrated everything which was possible into the main repros.
There is a specialized buildconf for rtems:
https://github.com/rock-core/buildconf/tree/rtems

https://github.com/rock-core/buildconf/blob/rtems/init.rb

You have to run the build twice, once for the host-os, and once for the
target os (see ENV['HOSTBUILD']).
This was a quqick-hack to enable crossbuild support for autoproj/autobuild.

The most critical thing is that the target system uses the same tlb
files than hhost os. This was because gccxml was not able to
cross-generate. This should now be possible with clang.

The general status was that i was able to create one binary for the
host-system which runs in a quemu but it was never testet on real hardware.

Best,
Matthias

Am 18.01.2016 um 18:19 schrieb Javier Hidalgo Carrió:

> Do you have any idea about the current status of that?
>
> All the best with your thesis writing process.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Javier.

  Matthias Goldhoorn
  Unterwasserrobotik