[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] Testing needed: Autoproj 2.1.0 RC1

Raul Dominguez Raul.Dominguez at dfki.de
Fri Jul 14 19:52:42 CEST 2017

Make a 15.05.1* rock.core package set compatible with v2 and saving the
snapshot with the override to check 15.05.1* would set the bootstrap in
a more long-term usable state.

On the other hand, I don't plan to adapt much what is in this snapshot
but just use it: In my case sticking to v1 could be a good choice.

Nevertheless, the reconstruction of the snapshot does not seem straight
forward. By now, I must already override the snapshot, as I have to
check the master branch of rock.core to build using autoproj v1... But
this is another story.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Raúl

* There is actually already a 15.05.1 tag in rock.core package_set so I
guess it should be 15.05.2.

  E-Mail:   raul.dominguez at dfki.de