[Rock-dev] Release candidate of rock.core

Raul Dominguez Raul.Dominguez at dfki.de
Wed Jul 19 12:59:41 CEST 2017

Hi,

Although your email is not asking for feedback. I hope this is the right
channel to provide it.

I tested the release candidate today with a simple network: Dynamixel,
Hokuyo and Tilt_scann task. The "stable" branches of those repositories
(default option) don't build I had to override to master. It then
updated and built correctly. I haven't run the tasks though.

I used autoproj 2.1. rc.

I will test it soon on the robot.

Kind regards,

Raúl